Commercial Real Estate Marketing Innovations
July 27, 2017
07:30 - 12:00
New York City
22 W 38th St., 4th Floor
Technology is allowing commercial real estate landlords and brokers to promote their properties like never before. In fact, property owners and prospective tenants have come to expect cutting-edge marketing solutions and brokers who don’t offer these tools risk missing out. From augmented reality to CRE specific CRMs, the deluge of options can overwhelm busy real estate sales and leasing professionals. Join us to examine the latest technologies and best practices that leading commercial brokers are adopting to impress picky clients and fill vacancies faster.
Apply to be a speaker
- Massimo Group
- A best-selling author and consultant, Rod has combined his own experience with the development of groundbreaking tools to become the pre-eminent educator in commercial real estate.
- Vishu is the founder and CEO of Buildout, the leading end-to-end marketing software for commercial real estate.
- As Director, Americas, Marketing Operations and Technology, Gina advocates for approaches enabled by new technologies for JLL's America's marketing organization.
- Digsy AI
- Andrew is the co-founder and CEO of Digsy AI, an intelligent sales technology platform that helps sales teams automate sales processes.
- Duke is a commercial real estate blogger known for his sometimes provocative point of view. He also serves as an advisor to several real estate tech startups.
- Tanner is a former commercial real estate broker and the founder and CEO of Apto, a leading cloud-based software platform for commercial real estate brokers.
- Kate is a Studio and Brand Design Practice Leader at Gensler whose fascination with people has fueled her career in marketing, communications and brand strategy.
- As the CEO of RealMassive, Patrick Lashinsky leads a talented, growing team in the mission of delivering access, exposure, analytics, and innovation to the commercial real estate industry.
- Turner is the co-founder and CEO of CommissionTrac, a cloud-based commission accounting platform for commercial real estate brokers.
- As Senior Vice President of JLL's Mid-Atlantic Brokerage group, Kate represents owners and tenants for sale and lease transactions of commercial office space.
- Roy is the founder and CEO of RealConnex, a powerful CRM for posting and finding CRE capital, investments and services.
- As an interaction designer and systems specialist, Michael Schneider is an integral part of ESI Design’s Creative Technology team.
- Speakers for this event will be announced in the coming weeks. Our speakers include practitioners and consultants that have the expertise to help improve the management and operations of your buildings.
- As cre.tech’s chief content officer, Franco writes about real estate tech start-ups and their role in modern cultural and societal trends.
July 27, 2017
View the Full Schedule